Pics I need to take are of the baby booties and hat. Then, I can send them off to Pine Ridge Reservation in South Dakota, my home state. Though, if you've only spent maybe a month or less in a place, can you really call it home?
I'm also going to send the baby sweater test knit there.
I wish I could link to some of these projects. Oh well, on the test knits, I can't until they are released for the public, which isn't till June on either project. I'll take pics, just not upload them till the patterns go live.
So, my to do list for crafting,
- Make more spiral scrubbies, K really liked using one of the ones I made yesterday to wash the dishes!
- Test Knit the Shawl edition
- Test knit the Baby sweater edition
- Business Card Holder
- Pics of baby hat and booties
- Blog about the generousity of other knitters and crocheters
- post pics of my spindle and when I have yarn ready to use, that too
- post pic of the yarn from knittingnearsided and the projects it's become, which part of it is the baby hat and booties, :)
Here's the spindle and fiber and stuff it came with,
And, here's the yarn and goodies from knittingnearsided,
If it's hard to read the bookmark is my favorite quote from the Bible, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me, Phillipians 4:13! She didn't even know that when she sent the package, all she knew was I was having a hard time coping with all the troubles with insurances and disabilities folks and trying to heal too!
Thank you to all who have helped me on this journey!