Search This Blog

Pages

Jun 9, 2013

Top 10 Blessings from Meningitis Induced Migraines

  1. Time to pause and reflect on life while trying to distract from the pain.
  2. Compassion increased for others who go through invisible disabilities.
  3. Understanding of how the brain works increased.
  4. Forgiveness increased for others and self.
  5. Time to slow down and focus on relationships because work is out of the question with migraines 66% of the time.
  6. Spiritual insight and awareness has increased greatly, yet I still understand very little.
  7. Time to figure out my purpose and identity as an individual, not as a worker.
  8. Ability to help train puppy because I am home almost all the time.
  9. Blog more consistently.
  10. Time to write letters to grandma.
 There are other blessings meningitis and migraines have brought me, but these are the ones that are top in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment