Search This Blog

Pages

Aug 29, 2011

Redecorating, Changes to the Blog

Well, I've been doing some rearranging on here, as you can see.

I installed the Networked Blogs widget and got it all registered nicely. I even figured out how to work it. Please click the follow button and let me know who you are.

What else? Oh yes, I changed the layout a bit. If you remember, there had been only two columns, now there are three. The rightmost column contains info about people: me, followers, archives, labels and blogs I like. The leftmost column contains podcasts in my iTunes library and websites related to topics of interest. The middle column is the meat and potatoes of the blog, the blog posts.

Hopefully, this layout is pretty good for a while. Let me know what you think and if you want to, suggest some sites for inclusion in the lists to the left.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment