Search This Blog

Pages

Jul 4, 2017

Updated Patterns!

Hey, All!

I updated all of the patterns I have available on Ravelry. There's seven available plus one that is not available at this time.

Here's the list!
  • American Girl Waistcoat
  • Granny's Love Mitts
  • Irish Kate Market Bag
  • Melonberry Curly Mitts
  • Mermaid Tail for American Girl Dolls
  • Ribbed for My Pleasure Socks
  • Stash Busting Scarf
I hope to get the sweater pattern written by the end of the year. I need to dig out my notes and convert them to an actual pattern. No one wants my chicken scratch to read.

Hope you have a grand time exploring the patterns!

Oh, and, Ravelry does require a free account to have a profile.

Enjoy!
Jen

Ravelry has been causing folks to experience seizures, migraines, and vertigo, among other problems, so I'm providing other options for folks to purchase my patterns through.

These patterns are also available on Etsy. I never did get that sweater into a pattern format.

No comments:

Post a Comment