Search This Blog

Pages

Jan 20, 2021

The Power of Yet

 Hey there, everyone!


Recently, I listened to the podcast, ADHD ReWired, and it was the episode 357 “Accept the Brain You Have with Terry Huff.” In that episode, Terry mentioned something about goals not getting done, and the host, Eric Tivers, made the distinction that a goal hadn’t been done yet. And, that small, three-letter word got stuck in my head. Yet.


We folks who have ADHD, or a sub-type, have lots of goals that haven’t been accomplished. Yet.


I am empowered by that little word. Yet gives me the hope that it will happen someday. Yet means I still have time to get the work done. Yet makes it possible for “done” to happen. 


So, how do you feel about the power of the word Yet? Is it a new thought, or, something that you’ve heard before? 


Let me know in the comments, and we can keep the conversation going.


And, with that, have a good day/night as the case may be!


Stay safe out there,

Jen


No comments:

Post a Comment