I want to share my goals for 2015 with you, so you can all be my accountability partners. Yay!
Here we go!
- Spin luxury batt with supported spindles
- Finish MKAL Alpine
- Spin a traditional 3 ply with the wheel
- Reduce stash by 1/3. 10 miles to 20 miles
- Finish coopworth locks spinning
- Use handspun in 3 projects
- Weave a scarf
- Finish 2014 Year of Lace scarf
Priority Based Goals
- Lose 5 pounds in the first quarter of 2015
- Lose 20 pounds for the year
- Date nights with K
- Fun as a family once every to every other week
- Maintain daily Bible reading plan
- Pray the World Mission Rosary weekly
- Daily prayers
- Attend one Mythgard course
- Attend at least one Coursera course, not at same time, nor same time as Mythgard
- Take care of my body
- Respect my limits
- Relax daily
So that's it! That's my goals for the next 12 months or so. I can do this!
When I feel like giving up, I will tell myself
The pain is only temporary. This too shall pass. I can use this time to teach myself more about how I work. My thoughts do not make my reality.