Search This Blog

Pages

Jul 7, 2020

Index of Patterns with Etsy and Blog LInks, and note about Ravelry

A note about Ravelry:
Ravelry has been causing seizures, eye strain, migraines, and vertigo to users of the new version and the old version has been problematic for some folks as well. I know because I am one of them too. With that said, I encourage you to use the Etsy links rather than the Ravelry shop. I am not going to link directly to my designs on Ravelry anymore. If you want to find them there, they can be found under my user name: MKmaineknitter


Stash Busting Scarf


Ribbed for my pleasure socks


Love's depth cabled socks


Irish Kate Market Bag


Granny's love mitts


hourglass crochet scarf


+
+
+
+

Patterns with Blog Posts

Vest or Waistcoat for 18-inch Dolls

Mermaid Tail for 18-inch Dolls

Curly Mitts


No comments:

Post a Comment