Search This Blog

Pages

May 20, 2013

Blogging for fun and profit, A Review



Mark Quadmire’s Blogging for fun and profit: make $2000 per month with your blog.  Here’s how is an interesting read with some good tips on blogging and life thrown in with lots of repetition and bad formatting.

I did appreciate some of the gems in the second half of the book, but if I weren’t determined to finish the book, I wouldn’t have gotten to them. I gave up on this book for a while because this book seems to be what Quadmire tells his readers to avoid, only not directly. By that I mean that he says to avoid these two specific kinds of scams, repeatedly. At $5 a book, for not a lot of gems and repeated chapters, this book could do with a return policy. I will actually look that up.

I give it 1/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment