Search This Blog

Pages

May 17, 2013

05172013 Loyola Press Retreat

This is my commandment: love one another as I love you. ~ John 15:12

What prevents me from loving others with Jusus' love?
  • not seeing their humanity in common with mine
  • hardening my heart
  • letting the world cloud my judgement
Who could use my love right now?
  • Syrian kidnappers taking advantage of girls and boys in far lands
  • Hagrid in his lack of getting out of bed and feeling ill today
  • K in her providing for us
  • strangers who may be angels unknowningly
 Lord, All Knowing and All Loving,
 You give us a strong example of loving everyone even those we don't favor. May You give me the Grace to overcome my selfish nature and to love as you did, in all, with all, for all, by all, and at one time. In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, Amen  

No comments:

Post a Comment