Search This Blog

Pages

May 20, 2013

Successful Blogging, A Review

Grow With Stacy’s Successful Blogging is an okay introduction to developing your blog into a community and possible income streams. The author however seems to have taken blog posts directly from her blog and combined them together into an ebook for sale. I would give more stars if the price was free.

I liked her chatty style and how she laid out the ideas. She writes in a very organized style that helped me to understand the information even better.

However, she did state in the book, “here’s a blog post on…” multiple times without apology for cobbling together blog posts and charging everyone a dollar. I felt cheated when I looked at the Amazon page when gathering the data for my review spreadsheet and saw that it wasn’t free.

I give it 2/5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment